Effective as of September 5, 2018
Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC allows you to access certain premium features or content in exchange for a one-time or recurring fee, as applicable to the relevant features or content (collectively, each a “Paid Service” and collectively the “Paid Services”). The Paid Services include Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC rentals & purchases, paid channel subscriptions, feature-based subscriptions and other Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC services which may be offered by Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC in the future. Your transactions and any other use of the Paid Services are subject to these Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC Paid Service Terms of Service (“Paid Service Terms”).
- Your Acceptance
Each time you place an order for a Paid Service (including when you order individual subscriptions or items of content), you enter into a separate contract for services on these Terms. When you complete a purchase, you signify that you wish to enter into a binding contract for the provision of the applicable Paid Services.
- Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Payment: Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC accepts payment via the current payment method indicated prior to purchase. You must have a valid accepted form of payment on file in order to purchase Paid Services or participate in free trial offers or other free offers related to the Paid Services. You agree to abide by any relevant Terms of Service or other legal agreement. Prices for any Paid Service may change at any time, and Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. You agree to pay for any Paid Service that you order. Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC will charge your credit card or other form of payment for the price listed on the relevant Paid Service offer, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes, bank fees and currency fluctuations. If you purchase any automatically renewing subscriptions, you agree that Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC will charge the payment method on file on the first day of each billing period for the relevant subscription, and if the payment method on file becomes invalid due to an expired credit card or other similar reason and we are unable to charge you on the next billing period, Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to any Paid Service you have ordered until you update your payment method. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may cancel your subscription.
Taxes: If Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC is required to collect or pay any taxes in connection with your purchase of a Paid Service, such taxes will be charged to you at the time of each purchase transaction. Additionally, if required by law, you are responsible for reporting and paying certain taxes in connection with your purchase and use of a Paid Service. Such taxes may include duties, customs fees, or other taxes (other than income tax), along with any related penalties or interest, as applicable to your purchase or country of purchase.
Subscription Cancellations: If you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service that automatically renews, you may cancel the subscription any time before the end of the current billing period and the cancellation will take effect on the next billing period. You will retain access to the Paid Service from the time you cancel until the start of the next billing period, and will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period.
Free Trials: Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may offer free trials to new Paid Service subscribers. If you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service that includes a free trial, you will receive free access to such Paid Service for the duration of the free trial period. At the end of the applicable free trial period, you will be charged the price of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the free trial period.
Pre-Orders: Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may offer the ability to pre-order certain items of content available within the Paid Services. When you place a pre-order for an item of content, unless otherwise noted at the time of purchase, your transaction will be completed and your credit card will be charged on the date when the relevant item of content is made available to you. You can cancel your pre-order at any time up to the point at which the relevant item of content becomes available. In some cases, Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may need to cancel a pre-order you have placed, in which case we will notify you.
- Accessing Paid Services.
Device and Usage Requirements. Certain types of Paid Services may require you to use a device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for such Paid Service, which may change from time to time. You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Paid Services and, including, but not limited to, a computing device that is suitable to connect with and use the Paid Services. You are responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees that you incur when accessing the Services.
Geographic Restrictions. The Paid Services, and certain content available within the Paid Services, are currently available only in some countries. You agree that you will not present any false, inaccurate or misleading information in an effort to misrepresent yourself as a resident of a supported country, and you will not attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Paid Services or content available within the Paid Services.
Your use of the Paid Services must be only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use any Paid Service, in whole or in part in connection with any public presentation even if no fee is charged (except where such use would not constitute a copyright infringement). You are receiving a non-exclusive license to access the Paid Service and all rights, title and interest in the Paid Services (including any content offered through the Paid Services) not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC and its licensors. If Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC reasonably determines that you violated any of the terms and conditions of the Paid Service Terms, your rights under this Section 4 will immediately terminate and Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may terminate your access to the Paid Service and/or your Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC account without notice and without refund to you.
When you use the Paid Service, you may not (or attempt to):
▪ use the Paid Service in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose;
▪ share your Chayne account password with someone else to allow them to access any Paid Service that such person did not order;
▪ copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Paid Services to any third party;
▪ circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC uses to protect the Paid Service or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
▪ access the Paid Service other than by means authorized by Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC; or
▪ remove any proprietary notices or labels on Paid Services.
Changes or Discontinuation of Paid Services. Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC reserves the right to change the availability of Paid Services. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Paid Service with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension, or termination. However, this will not affect your ability to request a refund as described above.
Changes to the Paid Service Terms. We may also change these Paid Service Terms from time to time. If the Paid Service Terms change, you will have the opportunity to review the new terms when you next purchase any Paid Service. By completing the purchase, you signify your agreement to the new Paid Service Terms, and further, that they will apply to your use of the Service as a whole (including any Paid Service you have purchased in the past) and all subsequent purchases (until the Paid Service Terms change again). If you refuse to accept the updated Paid Service Terms then you may not buy any additional Paid Services and the latest version of the Paid Service Terms that you accepted will continue to apply to your use of previously purchased Paid Services.
- Other Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that certain content available in the Paid Services may be considered offensive to some people and that such content may not be labeled as such. Additionally, certain descriptions of Paid Services or content available in the Paid Services are not guaranteed to be accurate. You agree to use the Paid Services at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC will have no liability to you for any content that you find offensive.
- The Paid Services are being provided by Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC, reachable via mail at:Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC
- Attn:Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC
- 205 SW 5th St
- Dania Beach, FL 33004 Complaints and/or feedback about your Paid Service experience may be sent to the address above.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Paid Service, any breach of your obligations under the Paid Service Terms, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC may suffer) of any such breach.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for paying all fees in a timely manner and for providing us with a valid credit card or other form of payment acceptable to Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC. IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ONLINE ACCEPTANCES CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC AND SIGNIFY YOUR INTENT TO BE BOUND TO SUCH ONLINE ACCEPTANCES.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES.
- Unless not permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that that these Paid Service Terms, your transaction for the Paid Service, and your relationship with Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC under these Paid Service Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC Website and the Paid Services will be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Broward County, Florida, U.S.A.
- You acknowledge and agree that your transaction for the Paid Service is with Chayne Let’s Lynk LLC.